Thursday, November 10, 2011

Some of My Favorite Quotes

People tell me to love the world, but when has the world ever loved me?

"War does not determine who is right, only who is left."

"The heart is the only broken instrument that works."

True strength is having a weakness.

Walk away from the past, across the present, and into the future.

"You can't move forward if you keep looking back."

"If I ask you to jump off a cliff, you better jump or else I will personally push you off the cliff, and throw down a huge rock after you."
"Don't cry over someone who won't cry for you."

"If someone you love hurts you, cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it."

"Your knight in shining armour is really only a retard wrapped in tin-foil."

"When nothing goes right, go left."

"Be a fruit loop in the world of Cheerios."

"Drink coffee! Do dumb things with more energy!"

"You told Santa that you'd been good this year......He died laughing."
"Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver."

"If your heart was really broken, you'd be dead, so shut up."

"I plan on living forever. So far, so good!"

"Love your enemies! It makes them so damn mad."
Love hurts, just like everything else.

If forever is lost, then where is the future?

Complexity confuses only those who don't see the path as simple.

"Love can sometimes be like magic. Magic can sometimes be an illusion."

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

"Mutant and proud."

"An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed."

Life is a gamble, so roll the damn dice already!

"You told me that you never wanted to see me get hurt, so does that mean you closed your eyes when I cried?"

No comments:

Post a Comment