Monday, January 2, 2012

Quotes Revived

"If a rose represents love, then why does it always die?"

"Fighting for peace is like fucking for virginity."

"Dear Homework,
         I hate you so much."

"The following statement is true. The previous statement is false."

"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."

"Some people say, 'If you can't beat them, join them.'
I say, 'If you can't beat them, beat them,' because they will be expecting you to join them, so you have the element of surprise."

"My opinions may have changed, but not the fact that I'm right."

"It's not cheating unless you get caught."

"Most people are only alive because it's illegal to shoot them."

"If you can't get someone out of your head, then maybe they're suppose to be there."

"You cry, I cry...... You laugh, I laugh........ You jump off a bridge, I laugh even harder!"

"I ran into my ex today........ Put it in reverse and did it again!"

"You're just jealous because I act retarded and people still love me."

"If you love something, let it go.  If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it."

"Friends will always be like: 'You deserve better.'
True friends will be prank-calling him, saying: 'You will die in seven days.'"

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."

"Roses are red, violets are blue- if I had a brick, I'd throw it at you! :rose:"

"Laugh and the world laughs with you.
Laugh hysterically for no apparent reason and they leave you alone."

"Everyone wants happiness, no one wants pain,
But you can't make a rainbow without any rain."

No comments:

Post a Comment